Yogasara opens its doors once again for the annual Bristol Yogatrail. Along with 4 other Bristol independent studios offering a day of free / donation yoga classes and talks.
Come and join us to practice together, meet our teachers, find out more about our classes, workshops, courses & teacher train. We will be serving light refreshments all day and would love to see you.
No need to book- just drop in, we have all the yoga equipment but do come early to get a space.
The Yogasara Timetable for the Bristol Yogatrail
- 9am – 10am – Engaged Yoga with Chris Gladwell
- 10.30am – 11.30am – Yoga for Beginners with Katie Despres
- 12pm – 1pm – Vinyasa Yoga with Laurence Elliott
- 1.30pm – 2.30pm – Hatha Flow with Lucy Barber
- 3pm – 4pm – Prana Vinyasa Flow with Emilia Sus
- 4.30pm – 5.30pm – Re-Source for Teachers & Trainees with Sarah Harlow
- 6pm – 7pm Restorative & Yoga Nidra with Josie Harrington
- 7.30pm – 8.30pm – “Free your Mind, Yoga for the 21st Century & Beyond – discussion led by Christopher Gladwell
The Bristol Yoga Trail Timetable
For more info: