An invitation to come and deepen your practice of Yoga & Tantra over six months.
- Seven days of diving into the empowerment, healing & wellbeing available through yoga.
- Our teaching is rooted in Tantric philosophy- offering you a synergy of contemporary and traditional wisdom.
- We will explore conscious embodiment through asana, kris, mantra & pranayama.
- We will demystify Yogic philosophy and enable you to apply it to everyday life.
- We will facilitate your self practice & teach you how to adapt the practices for your individual needs.
- We will inspire you to grow & flourish in a loving supportive community.
Come and join us if you want to immerse yourself in yoga!
Chris Gladwell – Yoga philosophy
Sam Burkey – Anatomy & Seasonal flow
Josie Harrington – Restorative & Yoga Nidra.
Who is this course for?
Ideal for those who have a taste for yoga & want to know more.
Maybe you have recently completed our Yoga for Beginners Course or have been attending classes regularly
Also ideal for those thinking about taking steps towards the teaching path.
Dates 2018 – 7 days over 6 months:
Sun 15th April / Sat 19th May / Sat 16th June / Sat 14th July / Sat 4th Aug and weekend of Sat 1st / Sun 2nd Sept
All held at Yogasara Studio
£565 – for the whole course
Contact for booking/more info:
Spaces are limited to ensure you receive the attention you need so get in touch asap to book!
Please contact us directly:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah – / 07789 501 884
Katie – / 07768 845954